Indigo Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss anything to do with holistic health, well being, spirituality and anything else related.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do you have any favourite crystals?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Do you have any favourite crystals? Empty
PostSubject: Do you have any favourite crystals?   Do you have any favourite crystals? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 8:22 pm

I love all crystals however my favourites have to malachite, labradorite and moonstone.

Malachite helps with the aches and pains of fibromyalgia for me although it is nicknamed the chaos bringer so use it with caution, the chaos is needed and for a higher purpose but if unexpected then may take you by surprise!! Labradorite I love because of the colours and the sheen/shimmer from it and Moonstone I find very calming and peaceful, it is one of the stones of the Goddess too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.indigocentre.co.uk
kitty spell
warming up
kitty spell

PostSubject: Re: Do you have any favourite crystals?   Do you have any favourite crystals? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 12:41 am

my fav has to be my lapis at the minute. I also have a pink kunzite necklace that I wear a lot too. one calms me while the other one gives me a boost Wink
Back to top Go down
purple_bat
purple_bat

PostSubject: Re: Do you have any favourite crystals?   Do you have any favourite crystals? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 8:30 pm

I love amber and jet, I have a necklace made with these stones and I am rarely without it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you have any favourite crystals?   Do you have any favourite crystals? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you have any favourite crystals?
Page 1 of 1