Indigo Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss anything to do with holistic health, well being, spirituality and anything else related.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introduction to magic

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bob
warming up
bob

Introduction to magic Empty
PostSubject: Introduction to magic   Introduction to magic Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 9:25 pm

I've just read "Practice of Magic" by Draja Mickaharic. Easily obtained new or S/H from Amazon. It really is a brilliant introduction to the different types of magic, e.g. ceremonial, elemental, natural (herbal) amongst others. Easily understandable and with advice for the would-be magician, (It's not as quick as you think). He also provides exercises and suggested books to get you moving in the right direction. All in all a joy to read, and I shall get myself geared up to start on the path!
Bob bounce
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Introduction to magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction to magic   Introduction to magic Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 1:15 am

That sounds good, there are so many different types of magic and none are easy to master but the exercises are a great place to start and there is a lack of good exercises to train your mind ready for magic! Will keep my eyes open for this one!
Back to top Go down
http://www.indigocentre.co.uk

Introduction to magic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Indigo Central :: Library Area-
Jump to: