A place to discuss anything to do with holistic health, well being, spirituality and anything else related.

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

The old crones (6)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bob
warming up

PostSubject: The old crones (6)   Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:29 am

How's the homework going Maud?
Not very well as I just haven't got the time. What with mucking out the stables and the Ann Summers parties I don't have a spare minute.

I've more or less finished mine, so you can copy what I've written so far.
Thanks, Glad. What have you got left to do ?

It's the section on writing examples of spells. I'm not very good at writing my own, so I thought I'd cheat and go to the library.
And ?

Well, the nice man at the library was off that day. So I spoke to that fat, slimy supervisor. You know, the one who always stares down your cleavage. I know I've got a lot of cleavage to stare down but he's such a perve. He wouldn't appreciate nice boobs if he was given the chance ! Anyway I asked him if they had any books on spells. And do you know what he said? " Does the lady mean books on spelling, which we call a dictionary ?"

You didn't thump him did you Glad ?
No but I was so bleeding mad. I thought, just forget about the 'tionary, 'cause you're the DICK.

What did you do then ?
I bit my tongue, smiled sweetly and gave him a few blocks of chocolate I keep in me 'andbag. I should have thrown away that Ex-lax years ago.

pirat
Back to top Go down

The old crones (6)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Indigo Central :: Welcome :: General :: Give us a laugh!-
Jump to: