Indigo Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss anything to do with holistic health, well being, spirituality and anything else related.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Not been around much lately....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Not been around much lately.... Empty
PostSubject: Not been around much lately....   Not been around much lately.... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 1:06 am

Its been a hectic couple of weeks, I have had to come off all my medication (and I used to rattle when I walked) due to finding out I am pregnant! Having my hands full already with work, 3 long term illnesses, an 11 year old, a 6 year old who is autistic and a 5 year old who is extremely boisterous it came as a bit of a shock but we are both happy and will adapt to cope, it will be a challenge but hey I am never one to turn down a good challenge lol

I will still be around for the forum, groups and appointments until I am too fat to drive near the end of the pregnancy (being 5'2 means a huge bump and to fit behind the wheel of a car the seat is so far back my little legs cant reach the pedals Laughing Shocked Laughing )

Jules x
Back to top Go down
http://www.indigocentre.co.uk
bob
warming up
bob

PostSubject: Pregnant again!   Not been around much lately.... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 4:31 am

Hi Shadow-Jules person.
Congratulations on your news. You really are a busy person, in more ways than one, eh! I hope all goes well. Being of the opposite gender I've never experienced pregnancy nor childbirth and hope I never have to, (but you can never tell what goes in the drinking water these days), as it looks so traumatic!

Do you have the time to do all that knitting?

Bob affraid
Back to top Go down
Joe

PostSubject: Re: Not been around much lately....   Not been around much lately.... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 3:34 am

Congrats to both of you Jules, hope all ges well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not been around much lately....   Not been around much lately.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not been around much lately....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Indigo Central :: Welcome :: General :: Off Topic Chat-
Jump to: