Indigo Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss anything to do with holistic health, well being, spirituality and anything else related.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Joe

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Hello   Hello Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 2:40 am

Hi all

I'm the latest newbie, responding to Jules' request for more members. Hopefully I can entice some of my spiritual friends to join too, and their friends, and their friends........ Very Happy

I'm male, 44 yrs old and live in Hampshire. I've felt spirit since I was a kid but chose to ignore it because my many siblings would have just taken the piss, it was easier to hide it. Sad It wasn't until I was in my 30's that I finally accepted I was 'different' and began to embrace a new way of life and living, although I did consciously walk away from it in 2007 because I started to feel it had taken over my life. I recently returned to the development circle I was a member of and have learned to balance it with the rest of my life.

That'll do for openers, catch up with you all soon.

Love & light

Joe
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 6:51 pm

Thank you Joe! Its amazing no matter how far we stray / run from our paths in life if its meant to be we always wander back onto them!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.indigocentre.co.uk

Hello
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Indigo Central :: Welcome :: Welcome to our community :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: