Indigo Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss anything to do with holistic health, well being, spirituality and anything else related.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

About tarot readings

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

About tarot readings Empty
PostSubject: About tarot readings   About tarot readings Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 2:42 pm

I am an intuitive tarot reader, I do not use the Tarot for fortune telling, more for insight, guidance and advice. The tarot is a useful tool to gain understanding of your past, how it is affecting your present and how it could affect your future. The cards can give suggested outcomes and advice on a potential course of action. The future is not set in stone, it truly is in your hands. Your decisions, actions and thoughts change your future experiences.

A Tarot reading can allow us to explore the alternatives we may not have originally considered because we are so deeply entrenched that we cannot see the wood for the trees. It can enable us to make a possible plan of action to achieve the desired result. The Tarot can help us take decisions and make sense of our past, present and possible future. Tarot readings can show us ways of handling situations, help us to understand and solve our problems with relationships, careers, financial matters, home and family life or any other part of your life that you may need a little help understanding. A professional Tarot reading will leave you feeling empowered and confident in your ability to move forward.

There are many different decks to choose from when doing tarot readings, I use the cosmic tarot at the moment but am looking for another to add to my collection lol I also use a variety of layouts and tailor each reading to the indivual circumstances.

Tarot is a very useful method of checking up on how things are going and what changes need to made to improve things, or keep you on the right track, they also tell a story of spiritual development through the major acana (the 22 cards from the fool to the world)
Back to top Go down
http://www.indigocentre.co.uk

About tarot readings
Page 1 of 1