Indigo Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss anything to do with holistic health, well being, spirituality and anything else related.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Path

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

My Path Empty
PostSubject: My Path   My Path Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 7:59 pm

I am a solitary eclectic witch, I lean towards the celtic ways but do not restrict myself to those. I am interested in all forms of healing from using herbs medicinally and magically to spiritual healing/energy healing/reiki and anything inbetween! I feel a strong affinity with the elements but especially fire and water, I believe in both the goddess and the god and although I do not worship them in a typical sense of the word I have a strong respect for them and honour them through my work which they help me with. Quan Yin the goddess of mercy and compassion is a great help during particularly intense healing sessions. Being a witch is a way of life to me, rather than something I do it is what I AM. I have great respect and compassion for all other living beings, no matter where they are on their individual path and I try to help as many people as I can.

I get asked for love spells regularly and this is something I can perform but I choose not to as I strongly believe that you should not mess around with anothers free will and the sort of love spells floating around on the internet backfire in a big way 99.9% of the time!

I use crystals, herbs, essential oils, candles and tarot cards mainly as my working tools and meditation is a big part of my life.

Being a witch is hard work as you need to accept total responsibility for your life, there is no passing the buck when things go wrong and honesty and integrity are very important so you do not accrue bad karma (what goes around comes around) but I love it and wouldnt change it for the world.

Anyway thats just part of my story, if you want to know more please ask and if you want to share your own journey I would be pleased to read it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.indigocentre.co.uk

My Path
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Indigo Central :: Welcome :: Pagan Area :: Witchcraft-
Jump to: