Indigo Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss anything to do with holistic health, well being, spirituality and anything else related.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello and good evening

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bob
warming up
bob

Hello and good evening Empty
PostSubject: Hello and good evening   Hello and good evening Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 12:26 am

Hi. Was given this web site by a nice lady in a Tamworth shop. I've been into all sorts of spirituality over the years, most recently divination with the Yijing (what used to be called the I Ching). Now I feel drawn to witchcraft but am finding it difficult to get started. I'm hopeless at trying to DIY. Looking to be an apprentice or join a not-so-formal group. Should get my driving licence back soon, so will be mobile. Think the site is bright and breezy !!! Hope I can make a positive contribution as I overdid it on another forum.ooooooops !!
sunny

"If a fool would persist in his foolishness he will become wise". William Blake jocolor
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Hello and good evening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello and good evening   Hello and good evening Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 12:41 am

Hi Bob!

Thanks for joining up, always nice to meet new folks! We have a spirituality social circle at Indigo House in Kettlebrook, Tamworth and that is an informal group with people from various walks of life and belief systems, you would be more than welcome to pop along one week just to see if it is your cup of tea, I have not posted too much in the witchcraft section yet but if there are any areas you would like to know more about then just ask and I will put a post together! Its hard to know where to start sometimes! Looking forward to reading your posts and dont worry about overdoing it, we are a friendly bunch!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.indigocentre.co.uk

Hello and good evening
Page 1 of 1