Indigo Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss anything to do with holistic health, well being, spirituality and anything else related.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The old crones (6)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bob
warming up
bob

The old crones (6) Empty
PostSubject: The old crones (6)   The old crones (6) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 1:29 am

How's the homework going Maud?
Not very well as I just haven't got the time. What with mucking out the stables and the Ann Summers parties I don't have a spare minute.

I've more or less finished mine, so you can copy what I've written so far.
Thanks, Glad. What have you got left to do ?

It's the section on writing examples of spells. I'm not very good at writing my own, so I thought I'd cheat and go to the library.
And ?

Well, the nice man at the library was off that day. So I spoke to that fat, slimy supervisor. You know, the one who always stares down your cleavage. I know I've got a lot of cleavage to stare down but he's such a perve. He wouldn't appreciate nice boobs if he was given the chance ! Anyway I asked him if they had any books on spells. And do you know what he said? " Does the lady mean books on spelling, which we call a dictionary ?"

You didn't thump him did you Glad ?
No but I was so bleeding mad. I thought, just forget about the 'tionary, 'cause you're the DICK.

What did you do then ?
I bit my tongue, smiled sweetly and gave him a few blocks of chocolate I keep in me 'andbag. I should have thrown away that Ex-lax years ago.

pirat
Back to top Go down

The old crones (6)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Indigo Central :: Welcome :: General :: Give us a laugh!-
Jump to: