Indigo Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss anything to do with holistic health, well being, spirituality and anything else related.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crystals - what is your preferred method of cleansing?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Crystals - what is your preferred method of cleansing? Empty
PostSubject: Crystals - what is your preferred method of cleansing?   Crystals - what is your preferred method of cleansing? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 1:16 am

There are many ways to cleanse crystals however I try to stick with using reiki and moonlight unless some extra heavy duty cleansing is needed for stones that I use in a particularly intense healing session. Other methods include sunlight, burying within the earth, burying in salt, soaking in saltwater, putting in natural running water, running under a tap, blowing negative energy away from the stone to name a few however I can never remember off the top of my head which ones can be damaged by salt, water or sunlight so reiki works wonders most of the time and then once a month over the full moon I bathe them in the moonlight if needed.

I can always tell when touching a crystal in a shop or at home if it is in need of some cleansing by the sticky/plasticky feel on my fingers or the heavy sensation it causes in my energy field. Does anyone else get this?
Back to top Go down
http://www.indigocentre.co.uk

Crystals - what is your preferred method of cleansing?
Page 1 of 1