Indigo Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss anything to do with holistic health, well being, spirituality and anything else related.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tip for colds or congestion!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Tip for colds or congestion! Empty
PostSubject: Tip for colds or congestion!   Tip for colds or congestion! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 9:39 pm

have had a few minor colds in the last few months and one major one complete with sore throat! I was experimenting with essential oils and found a blend that smells lovely and unblocks noses as well as easing a sore throat. In some carrier oil add a few drops each of peppermint, eucalyptus, camphor and a drop or two of clove oil. This can be either dropped on a tissue or in the case of sore throat massaged gently onto the throat (external use only) It is along the lines of vicks vapour rub but was a touch more penetrating and I personally preferred the smell but then again I love the smell of cloves which are a bit strong for some people.

Worked for me however may not work for everyone, my hubby said that it smells just like Uncle Joe's Mint Balls (never tried them myself lol)
Back to top Go down
http://www.indigocentre.co.uk

Tip for colds or congestion!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Indigo Central :: Welcome :: Pagan Area :: Herbs and Oils-
Jump to: