Indigo Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss anything to do with holistic health, well being, spirituality and anything else related.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

July Full Moon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

July Full Moon Empty
PostSubject: July Full Moon   July Full Moon Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 12:40 pm

This July Full Moon is in the sign of Capricorn which has the texture of seriousness, restraint, heaviness, harshness, reality, solidity, and even coldness. Maybe it’s just me, but everyone around me right now seems to be going through a time of feeling loss or structure as Jupiter–normally an expansive influence–is also in Capricorn. If nothing else, the economy is having a muting effect on many people right now. Usually July's full moon is referred to as blessing moon and is a great time to do divination and dreamwork. Find a way to incorporate the watery energy of the Blessing Moon into your spell crafting and ritual. Enjoy the relaxing feeling of July's full moon and use it in your personal meditation.

My personal feelings on this moon are that is is a great time to count your blessings to give you a bit of a lift through the darker aspects of the effects of capricorn but also use the time to evaluate things and to check you are on the right path and that you are not being taken for granted/deceived/conned in any way, use the energies of the moon to gain a true picture of where you are and what is going on around you and if necessary make changes and by the dark of the moon these changes will manifest in such a way that you will know you are on the right path for you, it is important to balance whats right for you personally with what is right for the greater good.

Added to this is the penumbral lunar eclipse. Lunar eclipses only happen when the moon is full, making the magically powerful time of the full moon more unpredictable. It can be a time of high emotions, a time of change or a time when things that were hidden rise to the surface. It can even be a time when we are forced to face our nightmares - or when dreams start to come true.

If you have any other ideas on this I would be glad to hear them as we all perceive things differently Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.indigocentre.co.uk
kitty spell
warming up
kitty spell

July Full Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: July Full Moon   July Full Moon Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 12:39 am

B. has been very clam and but deep during this full moon - which is very unusual - the clam bit not the deep!!

However, I need your help with the new moon, which occurs whilst I am away on Holiday. Got my lapis necklace and bracelet packed but I need help finding out which Goddess I need to ask for help during this time.

For those who don't know me, Jules and I have noticed that during a new moon I get very low in mood and have little motivation but Ia m full of energy on a full moon which helps when I am around my hubby as he becomes free of his inabitions (putting it politely but not in a nasty way) during the full moon.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

July Full Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: July Full Moon   July Full Moon Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 1:38 pm

That is entirely dependant on your belief system, do you regularly contact a particular goddess or work within a set pantheon? How do you view the godesses? One archetypal goddess with several different aspects or each goddess as a unique and separate being?
Back to top Go down
http://www.indigocentre.co.uk
Sponsored content

July Full Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: July Full Moon   July Full Moon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

July Full Moon
Page 1 of 1