Indigo Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss anything to do with holistic health, well being, spirituality and anything else related.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

pendulum dowsing - help!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kitty spell
warming up
kitty spell

pendulum dowsing - help! Empty
PostSubject: pendulum dowsing - help!   pendulum dowsing - help! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 12:44 am

This is on B's behalf (well and mine because he is asking me the questions and I don't know) lol

Where does the pendulum get the answers from?

Is it possible that the answers can be malicious or simply incorrect?

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: pendulum dowsing - help!   pendulum dowsing - help! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 1:42 pm

The pendulum can only give clear and accurate answers if you become a clear channel for it, you need to be grounded and centred and in an almost meditative state IMHO otherwise your conscious mind can infuence the answers making what you want to hear become the answer provided or what you fear will be the answer turn up. There are several schools of though on where the pendulum gets its information from, I believe that the answers come from connecting with the universal energy that is all around us and if you are open and clear minded then you will get the right answers, it is always easier to dowse for information that does not affect you personally in a highly emotive way.
Back to top Go down
http://www.indigocentre.co.uk
purple_bat
purple_bat

PostSubject: Re: pendulum dowsing - help!   pendulum dowsing - help! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 12:54 pm

I have never thought about that before, just taken it for granted as it works scratch you have set me off wondering about it now, will have a think about this and see where my mind leads me affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pendulum dowsing - help!   pendulum dowsing - help! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pendulum dowsing - help!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Indigo Central :: Welcome :: Pagan Area :: Crystals-
Jump to: