Indigo Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss anything to do with holistic health, well being, spirituality and anything else related.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The old crones (2)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bob
warming up
bob

The old crones (2) Empty
PostSubject: The old crones (2)   The old crones (2) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 4:45 pm

Hi Gladys, did your broom pass its MOT ?
No Maud, it didn't. The HP said the pole was OK but the bristles were below the legal limit, so I had to buy a set of replacements. It was the luck of the devil that he had the right size in stock

And what about your evening class ?
Mmmm, it's was advertised as "The magic of herbs". So far we've covered cooking with Rosemary and Thyme, but I feel I'm missing out on something, but I don't know what. Anyway, when I was there last night, a really, and I mean really, dishy bloke asked if I knew where the craft training was. I told him embroidery was across the hall, flower arranging in the annex but woodwork was cancelled through lack of numbers. He gave me a really strange look and walked off tutting. What do you think that was all about ?

I'm sure I don't know, Gladys. Brenda was complaining the other day that her boyfriend won't let her use his razor to shave her moustache. Talk about selfish, I ask you !

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

The old crones (2)
Page 1 of 1