Indigo Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss anything to do with holistic health, well being, spirituality and anything else related.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The old crones (4)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bob
warming up
bob

The old crones (4) Empty
PostSubject: The old crones (4)   The old crones (4) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 11:26 pm

I tell you Glad, I've had a bloody awful day today. I must 'ave done something bad in a past life.
Look, sit down and tell me all about it.

Well, I was doing the washing and the machine completely shredded all me clothes. I persuaded Bertram to get the car out, (I had to promise him a bit of you-know-what), so I could get some replacement clothing. And what happened ? The car caught fire ! Bertram still insists we made a deal, shopping or no shopping! The gods have it in for me today ! But why have you come over?

Well, Maud. I thought I was the bringer of bad news but it seems perhaps not. The HP had decided the next meeting is very special, so it's the full works according to the book. No need to worry about what to wear as we'll be in the nude!

bounce
Back to top Go down

The old crones (4)
Page 1 of 1