Indigo Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss anything to do with holistic health, well being, spirituality and anything else related.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The old crones (13)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bob
warming up
bob

The old crones (13) Empty
PostSubject: The old crones (13)   The old crones (13) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 3:25 am

This is the book I told you about Maud. I think they call it a grim minor or summat like it. I was given it by my uncle Bert. It was his grandmother's, uncle's, grandmother's. It really is old. Look it has "thee"s and "thou"s and weird diagrams and things. You know about symbols from your evening course. What was it called ?
Ceremonial magic in six easy lessons And it's called a grimoire, Gladys.

Well I was close. Anyway, you understand glyphs, don't you. And you do that sigil magic thingy. So you could de-code it!
OK. I'll have a look but I can't promise anything. Hand written stuff is always hard to read. So where is this weird drawing that you think is so mystical?

It's here on the last page. I think it might sum up the whole of the book. You know, the ultimate truth in a complex magical symbol. Perhaps the hidden truth of witchcraft !
Don't over do it Gladys. It's probably something that is dead common or so unknown I haven't a clue.

Well, what do you think?
Do you want the good news or the bad news first?

I think I'll have the good news.
I can decipher it.

You're brilliant Maud. Go on, read what it says.
You're not going to like this Glad. What we have here is a very sad and very dead spider. If you get a matchbox we can give it a decent burial.

That's life. You get your hopes up but you end up going to the pet cemetery. How about a mug of brandy and some pilchards on toast before we bury it? Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Last edited by bob on Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Back to top Go down

The old crones (13)
Page 1 of 1